Public Tender 03/18
ENVELOPE OPENING CEREMONY: INSPECTION VEHICLES
The tender has an official budget of $1,000,000 ARS and 3 companies put bids forward. This morning, January 24th, the envelope opening ceremony for tender 03/18 was carried out with the goal of purchasing 3 vehicles for inspecting new sites that are being developed by EPSE, such as:
· The construction of a 71 MW Solar PV Panel Factory.
· An electrical substation in Ullum.
· Expansion of the 1.7 MW Solar PV Plant.
· Operation of the Cuesta del Viento Hydroplant.
The event was held at EPSE’s main offices, located at 350 S. Agustín Gnecco st. Presiding over the ceremony was Gillermo Adrover, the administrative manager; Dr. Carlos W. Villegas, EPSE’s union lawyer; and was supervised by Dr. Nélida del Carmen Gómez, senior clerk of the provincial government.
The ceremony was carried out without any bid being discarded for lack of meeting any formal requirements, resulting in all 3 companies remaining in competition. Now the evaluating commission has the task of making a decision in the next 10 days, following in-depth analyzation of the technical and financial aspects of the bid received in order to later present the award.
THE COMPANIES AND THEIR OFFERS
1. France Motors S.R.L. Renault $1,077,400 (total for all of the items)
2. Citroen Le Pont S.A. $820,000 (partial offer, only one of two items)
3. Antonio Monteleone $1,625,300 (total for all of the items)